Why HDPE Rollers from CIS?
After working closely with a respected chemical engineer, CIS has found an HDPE formula that really works. The formula we have come up with is locally made and is of a virgin material.
We have also added a five-year UV stabiliser as well as an anti-static product which reduces the static build-up you would normally find in standard HDPE rollers.
Our HDPE roller has been put to the test for over two years in the harshest of conditions, with amazing results that keep our clients coming back to us for this amazing roller.
CIS are serious about product development and we are constantly researching ways to better our products and range. In fact, we are in the process of researching another formula for HDPE but we can’t give away too much right now!
The Benefits of our HDPE Rollers:
- Lasts much longer than standard steel roller
- Abrasion resistant
- Lightweight, reduces start-up costs
- Quieter operation
- 5-Year UV stabiliser
- Reduced static compared to standard HDPE roller
- Sealed-for-life bearing with Polyamide cage, which reduces friction and heat thereby extending the life of the bearing
- Anti-seize bearing housing with static face, works very well in high-spillage areas (See Picture to the left)
- HDPE rollers will not damage your conveyor belt